About UsA&A Any Car provides quality car care in Hesperia, CA. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Hesperia and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at A&A Any Car employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
A&A Any Car is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Located in Hesperia, California, A&A Any Car has been owned and operated by Brian Damgaard since 1994 . Our goal is to provide each customer the highest quality, honest and affordable repairs and service that their car, truck or SUV needs.
Greatness Starts With Great MechanicsThanks to our highly trained staff with years of on-the-job experience, our knowledge of vehicles runs deep. Our certified mechanics have the knowledge and tools needed to fix nearly any automotive problem. We strive for perfection and put customer satisfaction first!
Our Guarantee to YouWhen we work on a vehicle, we give it our full attention. We are so confident with our work that we offer a 24-month, 24,000-mile warranty on all auto repairs. Now you can drive knowing that your car is protected for whatever lies ahead.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Hesperia, CA.
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict code of ethics so customers will know up-front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge:
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.